You participate in defining projects according to the priorities of factory management and production requirements.
You analyze the operation of the installations and you make proposals with the aim of improving the operation of the company.
After validation, you manage the entire project until it is put into service.
- You analyze the issues with a view to identifying the best technical options
- You are responsible for the study and implementation of all projects entrusted to you
- You define the best options, respecting the budgetary framework
- You write the specifications by integrating the constraints linked to the company, production and maintenance
- You are in charge of relations with service providers – from request for offer to commissioning
- You respond to the Project Manager, and work in collaboration with the maintenance and production teams.
You are a civil or industrial engineer, and interested in technology
- You want to learn and develop your skills in all aspects related to project management and food production
- You are familiar with GMPs and the HACCP procedure
- You are resistant to pressure and able to work within demanding deadlines
- You are serious, assertive, autonomous and voluntary
- You have a good knowledge of English.
- You know how to use “office” software, knowledge of Autocad software is a plus.
- Having experience in a food industry environment is an asset